Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 @ 8:16 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I had tons of work to do these few days where all the deadlines are reaching very soon!It is till the point where you wouldn't even want to attend classes fearing that lecturers will add more work on your desk.After all that,my leg still drags me to class everyday while I'm still looking so blur especially during morning classes.Here is the list:


And here is my current list:

I just had my MLY test last Monday and submitted two workloads on the same day too.The first work I actually did was the one written last in my list.Yup,I first printed out my notes as that was the easiest task written there [laughs]
I have completed most of it so I decided to take a break for a while.I find it a coincidence actually that while my friend,Haz was enjoying her Green Tea,I actually bought..

An ice-cream! [laugh] I do sound like a small kid,right? I don't know where Starbucks is in my area and to even go there would require more time so I just get an ice-cream from the mart which is just in front of my block.
I just had the free time take pictures of an ice-cream [laughs] At least I felt a little motivated to continue completing my other workloads. Even though I know that I will be having more new workloads coming up next week,just feel happy that I can complete more and more of it.Why? So that I have more time for studies during my last weeks of the semester.Thinking a little too ahead aren't I? Now back to my full length reports...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}