Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, August 7, 2012 @ 11:22 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Found this image on Facebook which I find it interesting.We have spend time with so many people in our lives.Some have bring positive influence while some have bring negative influence.Meeting many people means dealing with different personalities.So,have you ever done any of the below?
Taking chances.Yes,I have.I took the chance to study far from home without any of my friends following me there.A completely new experience for me.So far,I have never regret taking that chance.I have met with many people,made new friends and learnt to live independently.

Tell the truth.Ah,that depends on what the truth is.If the truth is bad,I'll try telling the truth in a different way,maybe in a different way of saying,this requires skills in your language [laughs]

Say NO.I have said that many times ever since I started studying in university.In this kind of situation,I will be honest.I feel that they need to know why I said no to them. I guess if I don't say,then bigger problems will arise.

Spend all your cash.That is something I will never do!I will spend but not till I run out of cash!Therefore I always plan on my expenditure.

Get to know someone random.Well,I have done that many times in university and on the internet. So,yes,this is something that I have done and will still do this in future.

Laugh at stupid jokes.I have done this many times.To laugh at my friends' and teachers' jokes.The jokes are sometimes stupid but I laugh looking at them laugh.Weird right?

Tell a jerk what you think.I have wanted to do this but just don't have the guts to say it out.I'll maybe tell when I know that will be the last time I see that person.[laughs]

Laugh till your stomach hurts.I always do that.Thanks to all my crazy and wacky friends.I do consider myself of one of them too.

Live life.Regret Nothing.I hope to lead a life where I won't regret my decisions.The past is over so look out for the future!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}