Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, June 18, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I suddenly remembered of one of the projects I had done during my Japanese class. I was assigned to do flash cards to place the 46 Hiragana characters.So I had to do 48 cards [including front and back cover].

I measured and did 48 boxes on 4 colored papers.I choose maroon as it was the shiniest color there.[laughs]

Then it was cutting time!I was using a pair of scissors to cut instead of using a blade.Using a blade to cut has always been one of my weakness and I wouldn't want to spoil any of the cards.Slow and steady wins the race!  
                                     
I did buy some gold color cards too.It was very shiny and felt that this could go well with the maroon colored cards.So,I intend to use the gold papers as a border on the maroon cards.Again,I measured and did the lines for 48 boxes.
And then it is cutting time again.This time,I used the blade a little to get a perfect border shape as the scissors  might end up tearing the card.I do like looking at how the borders look like after I was done cutting it.

Then,I glued the gold border to the maroon cards.By now,my fingers were already red from cutting so many cards.Luckily,my fingers still managed to move and do its job to complete my project. [laughs]
How does it look? Do you like it? =)

The thickness of the stack has doubled as the maroon and gold cards combined. [laughs]
Next,I punched holes to each cards and start writing on my first card.The Japanese word I wrote on the card is HiRaGaNa.
Here is one of the Hiragana letters in one of my flash cards.The Hiragana letters were given by my lecturer so I had to use them.If I can do it my own,I would have printed it on another colored paper too!
The Hiragana letter shown below is "Shi"

The last page of my flash card.Used the last card to give motivation to myself.Gambatte Kudasai!
After all that hard work,after hurting my fingers,I got the full marks for this projects,which was only 5 marks.Yup,it was only 5 marks.My lecturer didn't mind of how creatively we did the flash cards.It was like,
"if you bring the flash cards,you will get 5 marks,
if you didn't bring the flash cards,you will get no marks."

So there was no such thing of getting 4 marks,3 marks,2 marks or even 1 mark for this project.I knew that the full marks for this project is 5 marks.Just that I felt motivated to get started on it and wanted the flash cards to look good.Maybe I was motivated as that was the first assignment I got for the Japanese class. [laughs] 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}