Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, August 17, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Time flies very fast as another new semester is approaching soon!And as always,I'll always come up with a 'theme' for each of my semesters [laughs] and that leads to the changes of my blog layout!

The old layout


This time's layout is featuring K-On!! I have decided to change the navigation position as from my observation [ahem], I see that my blog posts are getting longer and longer.Therefore,it would be much easier to navigate when the navigation is placed a little down.Now when I look at it,I find that position kinda weird in this layout.Erm, nevermind,I'll just leave it there. [laughs] I spent a few days on this layout mostly on changing the coloring of each text and images. Now,I just hope that I can keep up on writing long blog posts...

I have never used pink and purple as my layout color before!So,to combine both these colors in a layout is quite a surprise!Looking at the results,it seemed like a good combination,as both the colors looks similarly the same on this layout. [laughs] I remembered placing equal amount of pink and purple in the layout,when I see the results,I feel that the layout has a lot of pink,dark pink and light pink [actually light purple].

Pink is a bold color yet sweet,in my opinion,a striking color which can attract anyone's attention,depending on the shades of pink used.Purple is always associated with the word mysterious.So,I hope that this semester would be a good one,a sweet pink with a touch of mystery purple to make it interesting.

This post may start to bore you,right? Okay,I shall stop complaining now.[laughs]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}