Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 @ 7:21 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Time passes by so fast that now it is the month of October already!It has been a long time since I last updated my blog.I have been busy surviving the first wave of tests . Fortunately,the first wave of tests ended well for me.Now another wave starts coming which is the start of full length reports! The due dates for all the reports falls next week so it will be another busy week ahead for me.

I hope to be able to complete them all before the due date as doing lab reports is a tedious work as it is time consuming and you would tend to think a lot on what to write,how to even start your report,especially to discuss about what you have done in the experiment. There is one experiment where I have no idea what it is about. I did the experiment along with my group mates and we did get the accurate results but we have no idea on how to interperate on what we have obtain exactly.I'll have the know the answers sooner or later as I have to do a full length report on that experiment.

After the completion of the full reports,another wave will start to hit me again,the second wave of tests. [laughs] Looks like I will have to try to be strong to overcome those waves!Can't wait for this semester to be over,I guess I say this line in every semester. [laughs] Let's hop through all those waves and hope for the best out of it!    


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}