Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, August 26, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Time sure passes by very fast!Now that the weekends are gonna end soon,I have to adjust myself to the 'weekdays mood'.I can't say I have done anything productive during these two days or shall I say,posting a blog post now is the most productive thing I did all this while.

Since it is still considered the first week of studies in my university,I have no laboratory classes.This means that my timetable is more emptier for this week.I do hope that no lecturers will plan on giving us more work this week.I thought of getting a head start of my subjects but no notes were uploaded yet so I have nothing to read.In short,I will be heading to class not knowing what the subject is all about.

With nothing much to do,I managed to finally have the time to change my desktop settings.
 
I was using this settings for a really long time that I decided to change it. Since it is still the start of the new semester to me,better to start it off with a new desktop wallpaper to get into the studying spirit.So now,here is my current desktop settings:

The smile on his face makes my hands to right-click the mouse and set him as my wallpaper this time.[laughs] I hope each day can be started with a smile,no matter how bad the past was.So,what have you done during the weekends? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}