Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, August 23, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I did take a picture of the last thing I did last semester.I was just too happy that the hectic semester was over and was...
Tearing away my schedule for the whole of last semester.Happily throwing it away to move forward to a new start.It wasn't an easy going semester.That semester was a fast one with everything needed to be done in a short amount of time!I remembered how glad I was even after completing just one task or even just a lab journal.That brings me one step closer to completing the semester.

I still have not adjusted myself to studying mood after having a long holiday.The campus is looking empty too.I guess many students are still in a holiday mood too. [laughs] Most shops around here are still closed too.

It is always in the beginning of the semester where students will feel so motivated,having lots of aims to fulfill with the burning spirit and energy. I hope to have this motivated feel throughout this whole semester,though my 'burning spirit' may slowly fade away day after day.

I am still trying to get use to this new schedule of mine.It looks busy,but not as hectic as last semester.I do have breaks and classes everyday and it is more balanced.It is night already and I will be having my first class tomorrow morning.I better go to sleep earlier so that I will be able to attend my first class! [laughs]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}