Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 @ 11:12 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.The word Liebster,a German word, means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.


The Rules:


1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs! 


Never knew that one word could actually mean a lot!I have been tagged for this award by Hazel .

11 things about me:
1.I'm an otaku
I guess all my friends know that!I am an anime fan or more like an anime maniac as what my friends would say.All my stuffs can be seen having anime related designs on it.Even my desktop wallpaper and blog layout is featuring an anime character.

2.I am currently playing the Maple Story game.
That is the only online game I am playing for now. I guess I am actually too old to play this game judging by the majority of players being younger than me.I am trying to find for other games to play too, preferably offline games.

3.I always try to finish my work as fast as I can.
I hate delaying my work.I prefer to finish them off fast and submit those work early.It does give off a good impression of me to lecturers as they know I am doing my work.

4.I don't open up to people easily.
I don't talk a lot about myself to people,even to my friends.I don't know why.I can't seem to express my feelings easily even to my friends.

5.I love ice-cream and chocolates!
Especially chocolate ice-cream and milk chocolate! ^^

6.I love reading comic books.
I am planning to buy some comics later.It has been long since I last head to a book store so I figured there should be many new comics out by now.

7.I love sketching anime characters.
I tend to feel relaxed when sketching.Like I could forget all the stress and work load that I had to do when sketching.

8.I am a friendly person.
Which now depends on how friendly you are to come talk me and be my friend too.

9.I don't drink coffee.
I don't know why but I find coffee bitter and have the impression that all coffee taste bitter.

10.The current anime series I'm watching is Naruto Shippuuden.
Yeap,that is the only anime I have been watching these days but I really wanna watch Kuroshitsuji.I heard that the 2nd season is out too.

11.I always plan my time.
I always write out all the work that I have to complete so that I can complete them all without forgetting them.I'll always be planning how much work I can complete in one day and I am willing to stay awake at night just to complete them.If workload can be completed soon,then I can sleep all I want after that!

Finally,here are the questions ask by Hazel.

1. Is there a little bit of rebellion in you? What was the most rebellious moment in your life?
There is a little rebellion in me.I'm sure I do have a little although I am the type who would follow the rules,but I do bend the rules,especially if I find those rules ridiculous. I started being more rebellious ever since I studied in university. I start talking back to people in order to defend myself.It is rude but sometimes I just have to talk back to let them know my side of the story,especially when it comes group work.If those people really didn't do their work,then I will inform the lecturer that they didn't do it and not to blame me for everything [as most of the time,I am elected to be the group leader].I don't think that sound rebellious but I have never been like this during my schooling years. 

2. Yesterday,Today or Tomorrow? Which you prefer and why?
I'll go for Tomorrow.Yesterday is something known while Today is predictable but Tomorrow is a surprise.I'll always be curious to know what will I be in 10 years time.How will I be living,what is my job,where am I after 10 years? That can be answered in many ways depending on which path I choose.

3. The place you find comfort?
My home.I have been away for two months so I definitely missed home.There is more entertainment at home.Like I have more stuffs that I can spend my time being busy on.Comfort? With the television and all my games lying around,I definitely find comfort at home!

4. The 5 things you can't live without
I only have 3 for now which is my laptop,handphone,wallet.I'll always make sure to check that these things are on my table before I go to sleep everyday!

5. Do you cry often?
It has been a long time since I last cried.I get sad more often or to the extend of depression.Just as long as my laptop is around,I'll just be listening to songs to try and forget about it and to try thinking positively about it.

6. What pissed you off the most?
People who are not punctual or don't keep their promise.I hate these type of people and will try to avoid picking them into my group.They will say things but don't make it work,say that they are coming but you don't even see their shadow,say that they will be early but they only turn up during your last part of the discussion. These type of habits has to be changed or else they'll suffer more when they start working.

7. Do you believe the law of attraction?
You know,I actually had to Google that as I had forgotten my Physics.My answer is,yes I do.If you initially have a positive thought for the project you're doing,then it will bring positive results as you will then put in more effort to achieve the results you want.

8. If you're to be transformed into an animal, which animal you'll pick and why?
I guess I'll choose an eagle.First of all,it is a bird that flies,that symbolizes freedom.It is independent and bold when doing things.
But this choice I make may differ once I start observing other animals.If this question was ask last year,my answer would be,believe or not,to be an owl.It is a mysterious animal to me,makes me wonder what is it thinking when it stares at you with its big eyes..
Speaking of animals,you can check out this page.Just place your birthdate and you'll be able to know which animal your resemble based on your characteristic. It is quite true for me.

9. The item that you regret buying the most
The Pokemon game cartridge of Pokemon ChaosBlack.It turned out to be a fake game.I didn't mind of it being fake but I can't even solve that game!I still remember that I was stuck in a cave that didn't have a way out and no matter which path I take,there is no light at all!So this is one that I regret buying most.Luckily the game didn't cost more than RM100 or I will feel it is wasteful!



10. The food that you wanted to try (#1 in your list)
I have always been watching Naruto Shippuuden and have seen Naruto always eats Ramen.He seems to enjoy it a lot,so I would love to try it!

11. Do you believe in God more? Or Science?
I personally believe in Science more as I feel everything on Earth happens for a reason,a scientific reason.


Okay,I am going to be rebellious and not tag anyone and not create the questions.This is because my friends have already tag everyone I know!Most of my friends have quit blogging so I really have no one to tag.Since tagging back is also not allowed,I can't even tag Hazel too.[laughs] 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}