Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, September 9, 2012 @ 9:47 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Just when things get very stressful,you just have to take a step back and release all those stress,then get back to work. That was exactly what I did yesterday where I had so many work to do and I don't even know which to start doing first! 

I ended up taking a piece of paper and with my trustworthy mechanic pencil. Possessing both of these items leads me to end up sketching characters instead of doing my work. It has only been my 3rd week here but the amount of work has accumulated drastically that it didn't give me the time to get adapted to my surroundings! 

I wanted to draw something different.Something that I have never drew before and then I realized that I have not drew any in the cute category. Therefore,this time,I sketched Kotobuki Tsumugi from K-On! 

I started by sketching the outline of the character with my mechanic pencil.Once I'm done,I then used the Artline pen to draw the outline of the character.Here is the result:

That was just considered 50% done.Sketching the outline would be easier as from there,I can see if there are any errors or parts which I should amend.
Then,of course,is my favorite part,shading.I started off shading the kitty ears,hair and her eye brows.Here is the result:
That was 65% completed.Once I was satisfied with the shades,I continued shading her outfit and the teddy bear,not to forget the two additional hearts!Here is the result:

That,again,was 85% completed.I place a high percentage on just the eyes as I feel the eyes is the main highlight of this sketch,to make her look adorable,her eyes must be able to show that aura,that sparkling eyes kind of look.Okay,not sure if you understand what I was trying to say,so let's continue to the last part,her eyes! Here is the 100% completed sketch:

Am I adorable? =w=

And also,I saw this on my dashboard:

Thank you so much for the 10,000 pageviews! I have never expected that many views!This encourages me to blog more often!^^ 
Now I should get back to completing my work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}