Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, June 30, 2012 @ 7:50 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Glad that today is Saturday.Finally get to charge my energy which has been drained during the weekdays.This week had been a hectic week as many assignments and lab journals need to be submitted.Luckily,I managed to submit them on time.

Although I still have many work to do,I suddenly had the urge to sketch.It has been long since I last sketched. The last I sketched was...May 2011??? [shocked] Geez,that was a long time ago! I was able to see many anime sketches online and I guess that is when I felt like sketching. [smile]

This time,I planned to sketch Uchiha Sasuke from the upcoming Naruto movie,Road to Ninja. Don't know why but I just felt like drawing him after looking at some of the images of him.Here is an image where the sketch is 60 % done.

 I was so into the sketch that I forgot to take a picture of it before I started shading the neck and eye.[laughs]

Here is the image where the sketch is 100% done.

A close up view

Sketching did made me feel much happier,sort of like I have release my stress.One week will almost be over tomorrow,equivalent to one level solved.Next week will be another level for me to face so I better be prepared!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}