Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, June 1, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
It is already half of the year 2012.Wow,this is really fast.Have I been spending my time properly?Hmm,I haven't really thought of that.I guess I will need time to list out all the worthy things that I have done during this half a year.All I hope now is that..
June will be a hectic month for me with tons of group and individual assignments.The worst part is to complete 8 lab journals in a week.I agree with what you are thinking right now.It is crazy to complete 8 lab journals in such a short time.My fingers will have to work fast in writing as well as typing to accomplish all those work.I have planed to finish each work within a day.That way,I can spend more time completing other workloads.I really hope to not have any last minute mountain-workload coming to my desk towards the end of this semester.Nevertheless,I'll try to have fun while accomplishing my work with friends.Time flies when you are having fun,right?

This time,I am in a class where I have no idea who my classmates are.I don't know any of them. [laughs] So forming a group with them,I really didn't mind who I get in my group.It is always good to make new friends but I do hope they have he same vision as I do,in completing work as fast as possible.Oh well,I haven't met them nor introduce myself to them.I wonder what is their first impression of me...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}