Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 @ 12:09 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
You must have noticed something different in my blog right? No? A new image layout is finally done and up on my blog! *tadaa!* I had always wanted to change the image but took a lot of time thinking on what design to do this time.The design this time wasn't that difficult nor easy to be done.Especially to create that stamp effect.Anyways,I am satisfied with the final result,though it is kinda simple.Looks simple but took me a few days to complete it!

This time's blog layout is featuring Yahiko,Konan and Nagato from Naruto Shippuuden.An anime series where most of my friends have given up watching.I am still watching the series and always make it a point to empty a bit of my schedule to watch the episode every week!That is how much of an Otaku I am! 

Why did I choose Yahiko,Konan and Nagato? There are so many other characters I could have picked from Naruto.Why did I pick members of Akatsuki as my theme? I am amazed at their strong bonds as friends that they have.That bonds they have is what keeping Konan and Nagato alive,trying to fulfill Yahiko's last wish.Now in the recent episodes,these characters can no longer be seen.Therefore,I dedicate my layout for them this time! [smile]

A new journey is about to begin soon for me.Not to a different place though.I guess everyday is a new journey as many decisions had to be made which affects our results and even our future.This is why I like night time most.You can bring yourself to a new world of your own.On the other hand,having a life with no decisions to make would make life boring and not challenging at all thus no fun.Still,I love night time. [laughs] A sense of achievement can be felt during the end of the day and that is what I like most.Although I don't achieve much in some days but at least I stayed alive for the next day,so I count that as my achievement too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}