Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, April 26, 2012 @ 2:52 PM
0 Comments leave me one?



The song above is called Pierrot.It tells a tale of a boy who loves making others happy.A boy who hides his true emotions by using a mask.No matter if he is hurt or sad,he encourages others to smile and not worry about him.

Pierrot,isn't he alike with most of us? We do hide our emotions too under an unseen mask.Telling others 'it's okay' when the truth is 'it's NOT okay'.Sometimes we just can't express it to anyone as no one could understand how we feel.The song does teaches a lot and I find the lyrics very meaningful.I know,we can't be honest of our feelings all the time but the least we could do is to express it out of the heart in different ways,like writing, singing, blogging,etc. At least the burden in the heart is reduced.


I was wondering on what happened to Pierrot in the end.My scientific brain tells me,'He died.A fall from that height with no support cushions below him will definitely damage his skull,since his head was bleeding.'

But  my heart says,'He survived.From the love he receives from his surroundings,he was motivated to live.After that,he had given up the mask and finally lived a normal life.'

What a contrasting difference between my brain and heart.[laughs] Which ending would you go for?

Pain makes you stronger.
Tears makes you braver.
Heartbreaks makes you wiser.
Therefore,thank the past and not forget it
for providing you a better future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}