Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, April 6, 2012 @ 5:14 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
This week has been a busy week as all the assignments are beginning to lessen drastically.This is due to the due dates of all assignments which falls coincidentally in the same week.

I really don't mind the stress of completing everything in a short time.In fact,I felt happy because now there are less work to be done.The laboratory sessions has finally ended and therefore,no more lab journals to be done!! [laughs] 

Presenting facts in front of a class,no matter how many times I present,I will always have this feel..

I'm scared!I'm scared!I'm scared!

There was a group presentation I did recently.Maybe due to the fact that I didn't present for a long time,that nervous feel  gets back to me again.Come to think of it,there is no difference when I last presented,I will always be nervous of it! [laughs] Even though I am presenting with my group members,I am still nervous! [laughs]

Before my turn,I could hear my heart beating super fast.When it is my turn to present,I can't feel my heart beating.Either my heart was beating ultra fast or my heart temporarily fainted [laughs] Glad that the presentation went well.My lecturer seemed to be agreeing to everything I said.I am glad I have said the right facts!I will have another presentation later on,I guess I will still be nervous for that too!

The end of another weekday and here comes the weekends!It is gives a sense of accomplishment whenever Sunday comes.Have you ever think back of what you did during the previous week,of what you had accomplish? It is like a game where every week represents a level.Each work that you have accomplish increases your skills/experience.Sounds similar to a game right? 

The week is gonna end soon in another two days and it will be a start of a whole new week.
Another week,another new level to solve!
Let's go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}