Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 9:53 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I was getting ready to sleep early one night as I had an 8 o'clock morning class the next day when the electricity suddenly went off.The room was dark and I can no longer hear the fan running.A blackout recently happened last Sunday night.Out of all days to have a blackout.I looked outside and the whole campus was in darkness.Relieved that it was not my room alone that was in darkness.

I still remembered that the blackout occurred at 9.50 p.m..After my room went dark,I saw the lights from outside my room went dark too.The first thing I did was to take a picture of my room using my handphone.This was how my room looked like..
Nope,I didn't Photoshop this image.I really snap this image.


Of course,it was silly of me to actually take a picture when I could clearly know what the outcome would be like.Noticing that the entire are was pitch black,I first turn on my laptop.I was sure that the light from the laptop was sufficient,to allow me to at least see where all my things are.

Going out would be dangerous as when I opened my door,everything was dark.But without the electricity,the heat in the room is intolerable.Feels as if you are in a sauna room.


Luckily I had my hand-fan with me. [laughs]  I tried to sleep but I can't sleep when I had to fan myself with my hand.The blackout lasted for quite sometime as it came back at 2.50am.That is 5 hours of my sleeping time gone just like that.

Of course,the next morning,I look very tired due to my disrupted sleep.Now,I got myself an electric fan,just in case another blackout would to occur again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}