Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 @ 9:16 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
It's my birthday today,I am officially 21 years old.How do I feel?I guess I have the mindset where when it is 1st January,I automatically assume myself to be 21 years old,even before March starts! [laughs] 
To celebrate 28 March,I have done a special layout for the blog which is the Birthday Edition.

I do admit,it is a simple layout as I have lack of time due to the continuous workload.I just had my Biochemistry test yesterday.So,having my birthday today is a great timing for me to relax myself after having my brain to be too concentrated with facts for the test. The semester is gonna end soon and I can't wait for the holidays to come where I can finally return back to my hometown!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}