Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, March 16, 2012 @ 6:52 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Finally,Friday has come.A day everyone loves,especially Friday night.It is a night where students can sleep late night without worrying about waking up late the next day.I just can't believe it that the weekdays are gonna end soon.

This is how I feel.Hope it doesn't scare you..

It felt as if I have went through a whole month instead of just five days for weekends to come.With all the workload and time consuming classes and extra classes this week keeping me busy all day.Like I have went through a battlefield trying my very best to accomplish my mission.

Me Vs The Monstrous Workload

That was how it feels like when trying to complete each work.A sense of accomplishment.A time to celebrate or reward myself.Just glad that it is Friday and that there is no way additional workload will come to me during the weekends. [laughs] Even if there is,I hope I could just ignore them for now as it is best to rest during the weekends and not think about it.Hopefully I don't forget about them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}