Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, March 15, 2012 @ 6:31 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Since I didn't get to celebrate Valentine's Day with my friends,I thought of celebrating White Valentine's Day instead.So I asked my friends about it on the 13th of March which was last Tuesday.


I did study for the test earlier,just that I kinda forgotten about it for a moment.The coincidental thing was that both 14 February and 14 March,we were busy for the test of the same subject.

We do need a time out.There has been so much of workload coming directly to me and my course mates that I feel that it is important for us to relax ourselves.Sort of like to gain energy before proceeding to the next level. By looking at all the deadlines and tests coming to us,I don't think we will ever find the time to go out.

This is the main reason why most students will look like a zombie by the end of the semester or by the end of the last day of final exam,to be exact.But the most important feeling that runs on air during that time is the scent of freedom.

Okay,enough about me and my demotivating speech.How was your recent White Valentine's Day?Manage to spend time with loved ones? I hope you were not busy studying for a test that day like I was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}