Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, March 11, 2012 @ 11:54 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Every week is a busy week for most university students,unless if you are currently having your semester break now.During the weekdays,I will be busy trying to complete assignments and lab journals.During the weekends,I will be busy preparing for coming tests.Doesn't seem like I have any time to rest right?
I am just afraid that I would just suddenly faint with all these workload on my table.

Well,I hope I don't faint like him

The funny thing is,whenever I complete a task,my table still looks the same,with many unfinished work as if I have not even started doing anything.It is like I complete a work and at the same time receive another new task as well.Making it balance and a never ending workload.

No doubt that hard work can hurt a person but think about the result of all your efforts.The fruit of all your hard work.At least you have deal with it instead of giving up.At least you have completed the task and lessen your burden.This allows you to move on to the next level.

My workload obviously has not been completely done but I will finish them all and go forth to the next level.Not only just to complete them but hope to do well in each level too.

Apart from that,I have recently tried out an app on FB which allows users to create an anime face.Sounds cool for an otaku fan like me. [laughs] I have did mine and used it as my profile picture there.
Me and Him

The girl version:Her hairstyle is my current hairstyle and my eyes are actually of a little more darker shade of brown.Quite similar to my appearance except that I don't tie my hair like that.

The guy version: Since I am still single so I sort of 'created' guy using the app.But this does not mean I am desperate or 'Forever Alone'![laughs]Just did it for fun as I had some free time. There were many other guy outfits but I choose this one as it looked more unique from all the other outfits which looked kinda similar.There were many eye colors to choose from but I choose red which goes well with his hair.So this image I created shows my type of guy? Hmm,I have no idea! [laughs]

There will be another test this week along side with 4 lab journals to be done again.I hope I can solve this level well and Go Forth to the next level!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}