Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 @ 8:23 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
29 February 2012.This is a date that comes only once every four years.My first thought of the day was the feeling of happy.Happy to be alive today.I wonder what I will be doing on this day the next four years.Life must be very different then.

How did I spend my time on this unique day? I treat it as a day where I only have a two hour laboratory class and a day where I MUST complete my full length report,as it dues tomorrow.So,I spent my day completing the report and just lazing around while the internet connection is lagging.Considered multitasking,right? [laughs]

Well,I have finished my lab report and guess now is my time to relax.Tomorrow will be a hectic day as I have planned out all the work that I want to complete and plus all the classes,wow,seems like a busy day ahead.What a way to celebrate the first day of March?

And that is it.A day was spent just as simple as that.Hope you have a better and more colourful day than mine! Since I spent mine looking at thousands of words for my report [laughs]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}