Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, February 17, 2012 @ 1:18 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Although Valentine's Day had just passed,I do hope that people would continue to treat their other half like every day is Valentine's Day.Each day filled with surprises.If you love someone,don't let her/him slip away from your hands.

I still remember what I did on Valentine's Day last year.I spent the whole day with my ex-boyfriend.The whole day trying to understand him.

Yup,this textbook was my ex-boyfriend whom I spent with during Valentine's Day last year.Although he is my ex,I still have the book in my room! [laughs] I had a test that day and unfortunately,the test was in the evening.So,I spent the whole day with this book.

For the recent Valentine's Day,I spent my day with my boyfriend.The whole trying to understand him.

Now,this is my current boyfriend.I had a test recently,a day after Valentine's Day.So,I spent my whole 14 February with this book.Notice how the books have similar names.That is really a coincidence![laughs] This book is still my boyfriend as the semester hasn't end yet and I still need him.[laughs] I really am a bad girlfriend,huh?

I'm sure you must have spent your Valentine's Day better than me,right?At least not facing the books all day,I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}