Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, February 5, 2012 @ 9:57 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Your Cute Monster Says Your Inner Demon is Sensitivity
Posted Image
You are a giving, open, loving person. You truly want the world to be a better place.
You appreciate what you have in life. You are very content.

You are very sensitive, and your sensitivity can be a double edged sword.
People think you're cute because you're generous. You are easy to love - it's part of your charm.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This monster is really cute.This is the only monster with the love icon there so guess that is my main reason of choosing it [laughs] I agree with all of the statement except the 'content' part.I don't think I am contented yet.There are still so much to do.Cute because of my generosity..hmm.Generous people are cute? How does that even connect? [laughs]

click here to know yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}