Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 8:36 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
I am currently happy to see my animation project has turned out so well.I am supposed to put a rain effect in my image and woila,I liked it!It unfortunate that my image can't be here.It's too big and the animation does not work here.*sigh*

I will be busy with my presentation next Monday.The presentation is about King Tutankhamun.It is my summary project and I never thought that this project requires us to do a presentation!My friends are scolding me for choosing a hard topic to present.lols.I find it interesting and thats why I choose King Tutankhamun.

When I look at my part,I find a lot of scientific terms in there.This means I will be facing a bit problem pronouncing the terms.King Tutankhamun's immediate successor is called Ay.How do you pronounce her name? "Air","Ayer","I"?Nevermind,I will try to ask my teacher about that.

I will be having a lot of things to do starting from next week.

1.King Tut's presentation
2.Maths Quiz
3.Physic's Quiz
4.Physic's assignment
5.Maths assignment
6.Website project
7.Computer Application Quiz

Sense the tension?I will have to reduce my nap time already.I will try to reduce my tension as fast as I can as exams are coming soon too!I better get started from now itself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}