Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 10:51 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
The first experiment of this semester is about plants.Bryophyta are non-vascular,photosynthetic plants and are confined to moist areas as they lack of developed tissues that are able to transport nutrients and water (lack of xylem and phloem) .There are three main classes of Bryophyta which are Mosses,Liverworts and Hornworts.Pteridophyta are non-flowering plants,spore-producing and seedless plants.Ferns belong to the class of Pteridophyta.

The main objective of this experiment is to study the main characteristics of species from the different classes of Bryophyta & Pteridophyta and to be able to draw (this one is predictable) and label the important structures of species.This means looking through the microscope and sketching the plant cell we see.

I hope my drawings are nice as I only have to pass up my report next week.I still have not finished it completely.I do have some labelling to do on my drawing so,before I start dirtying my art,I better upload them here first!The next experiment will be conducted in two weeks time.I hope it would not require us to draw complex cells!



Pteridophyta


Bryophyta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}