Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
There was a lab test last Monday on this subject.It tests us on our Microsoft Word,Power Point and Excel skills.You have to complete it in 1 and a half hour so,you have to be quick to pass this test.

I started with Microsoft Excel first as it is the hardest one for me (especially with those formulas).I managed to complete Microsoft Excel and Word.Lastly,I began to read my task for Power Point.

It says that I have to do a short presentation about my IDOL in life.Idol in life?Wu Chun from Fahrenheit comes to mind.But it is Idol in life,I must be talking about a historic person,right?I initially wanted to do on Tun Dr.Mahathir but I couldn’t find enough pictures (I need at least 5 pictures).So,I immediately choose Mahatma Gandhi.The problem is,I had to do a short presentation.Writing about him,there were too many points to be included!!So,in the end,I stick to doing on Wu Chun.Easy to obtain pictures and data.lols..

I enjoyed doing the slides (of course,I am doing about my idol..).Here is my first slide view.I don’t think I should upload the whole slides,right?






I have voted for Wu Chun in the Asia Buzz Awards 2009. Since this is supported by Yahoo!, I used my 2 Yahoo! Accounts to vote for him.lols.You can vote only every 60 minutes.He is currently in 2nd place and the gap between him and the 1st place guy (I don’t know him) is about 10,000!!!Wow,but at least I tried my best.There was once where I voted 14 times for him in a day!Sounds crazy,right?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}