Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 10:27 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
I have been so busy this two weeks that I don't even have time to blog.I have been more worried about my Physics test (maybe because of the formulas,although there is only two chapters that came out in the test).


The exams were okay.I could answer them or at least come out with an answer.lols.I even had the time to play computer games too.I am currently playing Pokemon Crystal US.I did solve the game a long time ago but I guess I was too bored that I plan to play again.




I know that I can't always be playing as I have 3 more exams to go but I do have a lot of time to study.So,I better play first,for now.I do learn something while I was studying:

"Giving Up Can Be Done Whenever You Want,But To Gain Confidence Requires A Lot Of Self-Motivation."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}