Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, December 11, 2009 @ 2:42 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I sense freedom after completing my Biology exam. The test was okay. Well,I can’t complaint much as I started studying it last Monday (well, since the test only covers 3 chapters so, I thought I could study 1 chapter per day).

It turns out that I couldn’t really memorize all the life cycles (there are 5 life cycles of plants in chapter 3).There were too many terms and steps to be remembered! I could answer the questions but I can guarantee that there will be some mistakes. In other words, I know I will lose some marks. After the test, we had a short Biology quiz too. Luckily, the quiz was covering Chapter 1 and we were allowed to discuss with our friends!

I will be receiving my marks soon.Well,I don’t mind about what I get because I know that I have tried my best.The computer application’s lab test was the most enjoyable test for me.lols.I can’t believe that I actually enjoyed it,I mean,it was a test!

I will be busy with my computer application's project.I am suppose to do a website in my university directory.I didn't know that I have my very own account in the university's webpage.As I said last time,I am still sticking to Rurouni Kenshin.My only worry now is that I don't know whether I am allowed to use my Jasc Photoshop and Ulead GIF Animator for this project.

I found some pictures on the net. The cosplayers below really looked like dolls! Can you believe that they are humans?!I found these pictures in
http://halohalo.ph/




I plan to change the blog’s layout soon. I am fussy when it comes to choosing a layout. I prefer to have a red with black layouts.Still finding for layouts now.I am planning to create one on my own.I feel that the layout of a blog really reflects a lot about the blogger. Do you agree with that?

I do have one phrase for this week.

Just keep drawing your life, there is no need to use an eraser..

I am still thinking about what my friend had said to me.’I rather have my life to be just like a drawing.’Hmm..I do agree with her.At least you know what you are drawing about.Since you can never know the outcome of your life (your future) in reality,you must just continue drawing your life as you can never eraser what you did in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}