Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, December 19, 2009 @ 8:48 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
This week,we finally did an experiment on animals.I had enough of drawing plants and plant cells.But drawing animals is far more harder than drawing plants,no?lols.

Animals can divided into 2 major groups.Vertebrates are animals with backbones (spiral column,made up of interlocking units called vertebrae).Invertebrates are animals without a backbone.The five groups of vertebrates are mammals ,birds, fishes, reptiles and amphibians.Invertebrates are divided into four main groups which are annelids,echinoderms,mollusks and arthropods.

I guess you must have known the five verbrates groups so,I will talk more about the invertebrates’ groups.

Annelids are worms and live in all sort of habitats-from the bottom of the ocean to the inside of other animals.Echinoderms includes starfish,sea cucumber and sea urchins.These animals live in seawater and have external skeletons in some cases. Mollusks are soft-bodied animals that are often protected by hard shells (e.g. snails,clams,scallops).Arthropods have segmented bodies supported by a hard external skeleton called exoskeleton (e.g. insects,arachnids,centipedes)

I did managed to take a few snaps of the animals that were used in the lab.We were suppose draw them in our lab sheet.Always





Unfortunately,most of the animals in the lab are invertebrates.I will have to draw the vertebrates myself.I am still thinking what I should draw.A cat?dog?duck?or can I draw Donald duck?He is still a duck,a vertebrate. lols. I will be posting what I drew in my next post.I have not complete it yet as I haven't draw the vertebrates.Promise me that you will never laugh at my drawings!!I realise that I sketch anime characters better than drawing 3D items..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}