Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, December 20, 2009 @ 4:51 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
A new layout at last..I have tried so many layouts but none seems to work out in blogspot.I finally found a site where all its layouts can be used here.It took me days to choose a layout and finally,I choose this layout.I not a fan of pink and I prefer a black background.It was hard for me to choose just one layout from there.

Here are some of my sketches or results from my previous experiment. There were so many question to be answered in this time's lab report.Three pages filled with questions!I am going to submit my report this Tuesday.I kinda like my drawings especially the duck.lols.The drawing beside the duck is actually a rat.I don't think it even looks like one.It is my first time drawing them so...Don't laugh,ya!





Tomorrow is a Monday.*sigh*I will be going for classes,doing my homework,etc..I will have no classes this Thursday and Friday( Christmas ).I can't wait for holidays to come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}