Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 9:51 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
This time’s experiment is about plants. A study on Gymnosperms and Angiosperms. Both of these groups has a vascular tissue and produces seeds.

Gymnosperms are group into four categories which are Cyacadophyta, Ginkgophyta, Coniferophyta and Gnetophyta.Angiosperms usually has broad leaves and are flowering plants.

In this experiment, we were supposed to draw what we see (through the microscope).Oh no, that means I will have to draw those cells again! Well, I only need to draw one cell but it is complicated. I didn’t upload it here as I don’t want anyone to laugh at it. It looks like it has rabbit ears. lols.My Biology teacher saw my cell drawing and smiled at it. Even I laughed at it but it is what I saw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}