Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 6:24 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I recently went for a talk about my future degree course,Bio-informatics (hopefully).It is good to go for these talks as you will be able to know more about the course.Bio-informatics is mainly on Biology and Informatics.I will have to study It as well in this course.The lecturer did mention that this course is tough.I don't care how tough it is as if I like the course,I will be able to overcome it no matter how hard it gets.Wow,what a sentence!!


I did another graphic again.The last member of Fahrenheit.lols.Now I have officially done graphics featuring each Fahrenheit members.I heard they had just did a concert in Taipei.You can find out more about it on Youtube.I have just seen their concert there.Well,not really that much because the lady in the clip is talking away and you can't be able to hear them sing!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}