Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, October 24, 2009 @ 8:56 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
I had a weird dream last night.My group members were given a task to bugs for the experiment.So,my group members eventually went on to search for those bugs.While the members are searching for bugs,one of my members found a rare bug ;maybe a new species.We went to look at the rare bug when suddenly (out of nowhere ),a few men came with guns in their hands and asks for those bugs (like I said,it is a weird dream).We didn’t want to give bug ( I don’t know why) and suddenly the men were shooting at us!Two of my members died (which was a nightmare to me) and..I woke up..


I was so blur when I woke up. When I think back of my dream,I find it weird as those men were shooting at us just to get their hands on that small ,tiny bug.Not to mention two members died because of it too.Maybe I have been studying too much of Biology lately that I could be dreaming of bugs.I plan to study Mathematics today (one of my old time favourite subject).I hope I won’t be dreaming of numbers tonight.lols.


I did another graphic again today.This time,the graphics features Aaron from Fahrenheit!I hope you like it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}