Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, October 18, 2009 @ 2:32 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Diwali is finally here! While Diwali is popularly known as the "festival of lights", the most significant spiritual meaning is "the awareness of the inner light".Wow,’inner light’,do they mean our soul/spirit?

Anyway,my family and I celebrated Diwali in Malacca.Well,we spent our time in Bandar Hilir,where there is the Mahkota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan. There were many visitors visiting the A’ Famosa!It was so crowded that there was no parking at all in Bandar Hilir!!



I can’t be studying the whole day,no?Since it is a day to celebrate,I spent most of the day resting my mind (this is my first time not resting my mind by sketching!).I also did a graphic art too!This graphic features Wu Chun .I felt like designing something and I found a picture of Chun in my desktop,so,I created a graphic based on him. Please comment okay!



I heard that there will be 5 experiments that I will be doing this semester.The experiments are all Biology related experiments.I will be posting about it in more detail once I have done the experiments.It does give me an advantage posting my experiments here as it is much easier for me to refer the experiments especially when the exams are coming!

Time past by so fast that I didn’t noticed this is my 30th post!Wow,I must have talked a lot all this while!I am actually a quiet person.I guess I am more ‘noisier’ online!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}