Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 9:59 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
My holidays are going to end soon.I hope that the holidays would be longer,though.Next week,I will be the 2nd semester.Time really flies when you are having fun.

In this 2nd semester,I will be taking five subjects which are Biology II,English II,Maths,Introductory To Physics II and Computer Application.I am really happy with all the subjects I am taking this semester as there is NO Chemistry!!

I also can't wait to study Computer Application too.I wonder what I will be studying in that subject.I love any subject dealing with computer.It is more fun and allows students to be more creative with the use of graphic creating programs.

What did I do during this one week holiday?Well,nothing much,though.I have been busy browsing through the Youtube for Fahrenheit video clips and I actually managed to watch lots of them.
I watch their interviews and game shows and it is really funny!It really keep my mind away from all the stress and tension I had in university;studying,quizes,presentation,assignments,etc..

I was also busy with my MP4 too.The MP4 is my most treasured items that I have.I will feel bored without listening to the songs in my MP4.I must be careful not to be too attached to it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}