Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, October 1, 2009 @ 1:10 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I have just finished my final term exams!Wow,what a relieve.My head was going to explode studying for this exam.I have been studying from last week to excel in exams.Don’t ever do last minute studying.It is a bad technique especially when you are using that technique for Biology.There are so many facts to memorize;the diagrams,drawings,tables etc.So,the moral of the story here is study earlier and try to understand what you are studying.


I have a very sad incident that had occurred to me.I was sitting for my first paper in the exam hall last Monday when this incident occurred.When I went out of the hall (after the paper was finished),I went to find my bag.The bag was missing!I was so shocked that my black, faded bag was missing!There was no words to describe how I felt at that time.There were so many emotions running in my heart.
My first worry was that I had to pass my assignment which dues on that day.It does not involve me alone.It involves 4 of my classmates as well.I had to redo and pass it up the next day.Well,that is after telling teacher about my missing bag.I also had been preparing short notes for my exams which was in my bag!I was so sad that my notes were stolen as well.I even had my scientific calculator,umbrella (which I don’t mind if its missing),my physics textbook,my fail (I put my latest drawing in it!!!) and my note book!!I know I will never see my bag again.So,I am trying to forget my bag but it is hard to do so.


Well,forget about that.I already read the comic ‘Erti Kedewasaan’.Don’t take the title in a wrong way.It has a nice storyline.I really enjoyed reading it.
I love the graphics in that book too.Well,writing a comic is all about the graphics ,right?I will be spending my week reading comics,doing some computer graphics and sketching anime characters.I am wondering if I could actually sketch my classmates in anime way.I will be trying to that to get my mind off that incident.
I should take this opportunity to rest as I have a week holiday!
Wow,I am happy to hear that!There is nothing to study as I don’t have the latest notes.After this holiday,I will be in the second semester.But I will be knowing my marks by then.Can I not know what my marks are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}