Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, September 19, 2009 @ 1:39 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I always feel sleepy these days.I think I will blame the rainy weather for making me feel so sleepy.But I can’t feel sleepy now as I have to study!But there are too many distractions that makes me not to study.Now,that’s a big problem I’m facing.

My all time favourite hobby is reading comics.Many don’t believe that this is my hobby as I am studying in Science line;they thought my hobby is studying.That’s not true at all.You can’t be studying the whole day!I would go mad reading science books the whole day!I can even prove to you that I love reading comic books.




Shocking,huh?You must be wondering how many books I got.I have a total of 47 comic books,for now ,that is.I guess I can start my own comic book library.My final exams are coming soon so,I better be studying hard!Although the exams are coming,I recently bought two comic books.I know I am not supposed to buy them but when I read the author’ name,I knew that I must buy them!I was scared that the books will be sold out by the time my final exams finish!


One is called 'Kau Menang'(You Won) while the other one is called 'Erti Kedewasaaan'(Meaning Of Adulthood).I buy books based on the graphic illustrations on the cover page.I feel that the illustrations on the cover page of a cover book is important as it gives a first impression on customers.Well,thats how I shop for comic books.This is the way I shop.I don’t shop for accessories and clothes.I prefer to shop for comic books and anime doll figures.There is where my interest lies.

I have started studying,you know.You can see that my studying table is always messy these days.I can’t stand looking at my two new comic books on my table!I have not touch it or open the plastics of those books yet!I plan to read them after my final exams but it seems too long for me to wait.Maybe I will read one of tomorrow.I have to rest my mind too,so,reading one comic book wouldn’t hurt,right?





I guess I will continue studying for my exams now.I hope you have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}