Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 @ 4:27 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
You must be why did I use the term ‘inverted’ to describe myself,right?Well,I just studied on Optic Lens for my physics class so, my brain is more on Physics now.Inverted means up-side-down or in Malay it is known as ‘terbalik’.You can use this term if you have an opposite characteristic with your friends,right?





The main reason I used this term is because my friends are always up-to-date when it comes to the entertainment section.I recently found out that Fahrenheit and 5566 are going to or have release their new album.
I was the last one to know about this in my group.This is what made me different from my group.Although we don’t study in the same place anymore,I always contact them through e-mails and Facebook .It is good to have lots of old friends’ contacts as it is one way of releasing stress.You can share your problems and doubts or even new experience with your friends.This indirectly allows you to learn new things.I am always happy to be able to disturb them whenever I’m online.

There will be no posts on Laboratory experiments as I have just sat for my Laboratory paper.
It was hard, though.Well,first of all,I didn’t know what should I study as this is my first time taking this paper.I don’t even have any samples or past year papers on this subject which made it difficult for me to predict what might come out.

The Chemistry part was a bit easier than the rest.There were questions like what should you do when you cut your finger (of course I answered that you must wash your finger with antiseptic soap and then immediately put a plaster).The funniest one was what should you do when the chemicals drop on your pants..I can’t help laughing at that one,though.You can’t immediately take off your pants in front of the public,so,I wrote there that you should just splash water on your pants or change into another pants.Sounds logical,no?

What is done is done.We should always look into the future,not the past.You should never give up on something.The giving up feeling comes because of the negative thinking within you,so,you must always be or think positive to encourage yourself,push yourself off the limits.

I must be studying for my final exams now. Although the exams are end of this month, it is always better to start early, right? My new motivational advice is Never Give Up on Something You Have Started,End It By Being Positive And Believing In Yourself! But ,before studying, I should rest first.
My head is filled with Physics terms..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}