Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, September 4, 2009 @ 11:48 AM
0 Comments leave me one?


The song above is called No Jonjou No Kanjou or known as My True Feelings in English.This song is my favourite song and what captures me most about this song is the song title ‘My True Feelings’. Have you ever thought of what are your true feelings?Well,it doesn’t have to be in love aspects but it could also be in a different aspect as well such as happiness, soreness, sadness, insecure etc..


My true feelings..I feel that I can be myself around my old friends as I always joke in class.I can still remember my high school days where my friends and I would be laughing away in class because of all sorts of silly jokes to make the class livelier. Now, I am trying to be someone else to fit in. Maybe because it is a new environment for me and it takes time for me to get used to this environment. I rarely joke these days as the classroom environment does not encourage me to do so.


Finally, Naruto Shippuuden is on aired in Malaysian television.I have been watching Naruto from the very first episode till the Shippuuden.Well,I am half way in Shippuuden as I am currently busy with university stuffs.I have always admired Naruto ‘Never Give Up” spirit as it always drives me to move on in live although there is many obstacles.I am currently going through the same boat with Uchiha Sasuke.Sasuke is a member of the Uchiha clan, a highly skilled clan of ninjas allied to the village of Konoha. His primary motivation throughout the series is to avenge the destruction of his entire clan by killing his brother, Uchiha Itachi, a task he pursues at all costs.


I also have the kind of ‘revenge’ Sasuke has too,but it is in a good way.The revenge that persuades me to study hard in exams.This is a good revenge,right?I don’t kill anybody and no one is hurt.lols.Sometimes,you will have to find your own ways to encourage yourself or to motivate yourself in life so that you could be a better person.There are times where you need to change your strategies in motivating yourself as the old ones are not good enough to push yourself to excellence.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}