Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, December 13, 2012 @ 1:22 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Yesterday was the day I finally finished my final exams and am back in Melaka! Ah,finally,the time where I need not worry about any assignments and reports.

So what did I do yesterday on that auspicious date? Well,I had two final exam papers back-to-back from 8-10am and 2-4pm.So during the auspicious time of 12.12pm,I was of course studying for my exam coming up at 2pm. My brain was exhausted after sitting for the morning paper and it wasn't easy to shift your attention to another subject.It was like,right after I finished the exam,I head back to my room and read up for my next exam.Fortunately,my brain was able to remember additional facts and went on for the last paper of the semester.

It has been long since I last blogged huh? My absence was due to my busy schedule and many things has happened that I will now have the time to think on how I should blog about it. [laughs] As for now,I will catch up on some of the anime,manga and movies that I have missed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}