Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 9:24 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Friday,Friday,Friday! After 50 minutes,it'll be Saturday!Saturday!Saturday! I am so glad that the weekends are coming.I have had such a busy week.I didn't expect myself to be this busy either.Lecturers have been pouring tons of work on us right on the first day we return from the Chinese New Year break! Lucky for all of us that we managed to complete everything within the given time.

There were too many new work given that I knew I had to do a 'to do' list.

All I can say that I am lucky that I have two additional holidays next week on Monday and Tuesday.Imagine, four lab reports to be done.That is really a lot.I'll have to do one at a time or else things would be too confusing.

I think by next Tuesday I will be a....

Zombie.

Don't be surprised if I start walking or looking like that!I don't think I will have time to rest in these few days.I guess I will have to allocate my resting time now itself so that I could finish all these.

It is during times like this that I wish I have a helping hand.

I don't specifically want a human,I want one of those small creatures that can be seen in anime.Possibly,a creature that has mystical powers. Or for those who don't watch anime,you can say that I want a fairy.

It does matter if it [the creature] can't help me in my work.Just cheering for me would be enough so that I won't give up half way.Just a simple act of cheering would make me happy and have the energy to go on.
I really wish there is such creatures in this world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}