Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Being alone in a place does make a person independent.An individual will have to face many challenges and to accept new ways of life,to learn to adapt to new surroundings too.I learnt to adapt surroundings much faster now when compared to before during my high school. [laughs] Guess there were too many changes that has occurred during these few years.
Song Of Moon Flower Princess
Most importantly is that there are many decisions to make when you are alone.Yup,a lot of decisions.Especially when you are studying away from home. This leads to the main reason why I am blogging this at 10.27 pm. I am still deciding whether should I sleep now or not. [laughing really hard] What kind of a stupid question is this? You may be angry now as you have wasted you time reading this post.I guess I am too excited for tomorrow.I will be returning home tomorrow! I have not pack my bag though.I know I can pack my bag in 5 minutes. [laughs] That is how fast I am!

Today,my lecturer ask the class to introduce on our hobbies. I had no idea on how to describe mine. I play anime NDS games,watch anime movies, sketch anime characters, collect anime figurines and listen to anime soundtracks.How should I describe mine? So,I end up saying that I am an anime-addict.I guess my lecturer was not aware on what anime means so I showed my FullMetal Alchemist Edward Elric keychain on my pencil box.Looking at it,my lecturer finally realized that I am actually addicted to cartoons and not of some kind of drugs [laughs]

My answer doesn't exactly answer the question.Being an anime-addict is not a hobby.That is describing what I am! [laughs] Oh well,my lecturer accepted my answer anyway [smiles]

Okay,now I have decided to sleep.Yes,I will be sleeping at 10.40 p.m. today therefore good night to all of you reading this! Although I feel some of you might have already quit after reading my stupid question earlier =_="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}