Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, January 22, 2012 @ 8:46 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Happy Chinese New Year 2012!
The Year Of The Water Dragon


I didn't manage to do a special anime graphic for this year's Chinese New Year [the image above was taken from here] but I did managed to do a special graphic design for the fan page that I'm in charge of on Facebook.

He looks cool,ne?Guess I spent too much time doing for the fan page that I had no time to do another for myself! [laughs] Oh ya,the outfit Chun wears in this image was originally blue in color,I changed the color to fit the Chinese New Year spirit which is RED!

I was thinking of just leaving his shirt blue as this year is the year of the Water Dragon. The water dragon should be blue in color so,I thought of creating a blue graphic.But I felt it won't be suitable as Chinese New Year is always associated with red.Do you realize that my current blog layout is blue in color? Water Dragon=Blue=Blue layout?? Looks like I was on the Chinese New Year spirit from the beginning of the year itself!

Oh well,I should stop complaining about it as this image has received more than 160 likes on the fan page.They have no idea how I felt when I saw that number![laughs] I was smiling away =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}