Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, January 29, 2012 @ 5:36 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Reunion with family members is always a touching moment.Especially if one has not seen each other for a long time.There are a lot of things that comes to mind when you attend a reunion.You would think of what to say to them,as you have not meet them in a while.

The latest episode of Naruto Shippuuden episode 246 : The Orange Spark,is the episode where all Naruto lovers should watch.Why this episode should not be missed?

This episode reunites Naruto with his mother, Uzumaki Kushina.This is really an episode I was looking forward to as I have always wanted to know more about Naruto's parents.No doubt that I did read up on Narutopedia but watching it does give more impact to it. [laughs]

Credits to TVTOKYO

I have already watched the episode where Naruto meets his father and that was a special moment as that was their first time meeting each other.I felt sad for them that they only has a limited time to talk,to catch up with each others' lives.

Now,the same thing happens when he reunites for the first time with his mother.The limitation of time.The first gesture Naruto did when he meets his mother,I find this scene the most touching part.The scene where Naruto finally hugs his mother.

No matter how long the reunion can take,hours,minutes or even seconds, it is worthwhile to be able to meet with loved ones.
That memory would never fade.
That smile would never be forgotten.

Therefore always treasure your loved ones and take great care of them.As for Naruto,being able to meet his parents even for a while,meant the world to him.

The sad thing is that both his parents disappears to the afterlife after meeting Naruto.

How I wish Dragon Ball characters can merged with Naruto.At least Naruto could use the 7 dragon balls to bring his parents back to life,and bring Sasuke's family back to life,and Jiraiya sensei back to life and..oh,the list is never ending!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}