Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 8:15 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
What do you normally buy when you are in a shopping mall? I guess many girls would head straight for the clothes,bags,shoes,cosmetics section. I,on the other hand,head straight for the anime merchandise section or to the book store where I would check out all the stationaries.In short,I would definitely be in a shop where there are anime characters or merchandises.[laughs]

I went to an anime stall where they sell lots of anime merchandises during my last holidays.Waah,that was like heaven to me [laughs] Here is what I bought.



A watch featuring Vocaloid Hatsune Miku.I was trying to get the Kaito version of the watch but there was only Miku. Still,I bought it as it is hard to get any Vocaloid merchandises.The watch is actually kinda big,maybe because my hands are small, but I still use it to class! [laughs]

Then,I went to a stationary shop and saw so many anime featured files.I figured,since I will be having lots of notes for each subject,why not buy one to make my bag look more organized.So I bought a file..



A file featuring Ciel and Sebastian from Black Butler.Love the design whereby the background is dark and creepy looking but has a touch of laughter as well from all the mini characters.I always smile looking at Ciel and Sebastian on my file!Especially their expressions [smiles]

At that time,I didn't know how many subjects I will get this semester.So,to be safe,I only bought one.Now,I realized that I have three subjects this semester.I guess I'll buy another two files during the coming Chinese New Year holidays [laughs]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}