Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, December 23, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Rin was walking in a forest on a dark night without knowing where the path leads. Equipped with only a knife in her hand,she walked, cutting of branches which blocks her way.She continues walking when suddenly,she falls into a pit.
But wait! The story hasn't end yet.

She manages to cling to a branch.She drop her knife when she grab the branch.Looking fear as she sees what lies below.It looked dark and cold.

Eventhough she lost her knife,
Eventhough she can't see anything in her dark surroundings,
She still clings on that branch with her heart filled with hope.

What Rin is going through is very similar with what I am going through now.Just that I am not clinging on to a branch,of course.My heart now is also filled with hope. Hope that I could get through all the troubles that comes my way. Unfortunately,I too,have no knives to 'cut' all my worries that block my way.

All I can say to myself is 'Hang on to that branch!' Miracle do happen and who knows,maybe Santa will grant my wishes since Christmas is just around the corner.

What happens next to Rin? Will she survive the dark night or not?
Well,that will have to depend on what happens to me first!

Hang on there Rin!
Let's face it together!

[Note that this is just a story created using my own imagination to relate to my current thoughts! (laughs)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}