Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Before reading my post,I should warning you that this post contains insect abuse so if you have a weak heart or you are an insect lover,please do not read this post ya.There,I have warned you. [laughs]

It all started like this...

I was browsing through the internet trying to complete my assignment when suddenly,I felt something on my foot.I thought it was just my chair's plastic so I moved my foot around.Shockingly,I still feel 'it'.I looked at my foot while having a bad feeling and GGAARRH!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is this huge insect flying around my foot!!

I am not afraid of those normal insects but the ones I encounter here in my current place has all these huge sized insects compared to the ones in my hometown!

The moment I saw it,I straight ran away from it and grab my insect repellent (Ridsect) in my cupboard and sprayed at it.It was flying around so this made my whole room having the Ridsect smell. Then I began thinking,
was it a bee?
It did fly around my foot.Did it sting me?
and again,was it a bee??

I saw it fall on the ground and it was still moving.So,I threw my pencil box at it,knowing that it would definitely die with such heavy load on it.But it..it survived! It moved even vigorously so,without thinking,I threw my thick textbook on it and there it is..

Is it a bee?It has a orange-ish body though..

It took me quite some time to have the courage to get rid of it though.[laughs] Eventually,I got it out of my room and my door is shut.I begin to wonder,how it entered my room?That insect was huge!It can't go through my window...The holes were way too small for it.Hmm..

Then only I started to care for my foot.

My healthy foot XDD

I don't feel anything like pain or numb feel,so,this means that..I'm okay! [laughs]

As you can see,I only place credits to my second picture and not that..that insect.After publishing this post,that image will not be in my desktop.It will be in my recycle bin and I will empty my recycle bin.Never will I see that image in my laptop again. [evil laugh]

So here is an advice..

To all large insects,
Please do not attempt to enter my room or else you will have a gruesome death.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Talking as if those insects would even read my blog..[laughs]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}