Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, December 8, 2011 @ 12:05 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
It is the final exam season now in my place.This time's exam schedule is a bit different from all my previous semesters as this time,I have two major papers falling on the same day.

Yup,one in the morning and one in the evening.After that,I have another paper the next morning.Wow,that really sounds stressful,right? I don't know why they plan the schedule like that but I think I'll be able to handle the stress well.

So that is why I bought loads of food stuffs so that I need not go out often and spend more time indoors reading.Well,that may sound ridiculous and you may be saying that I do need some time to relax..Since my countdown to freedom is coming really soon as well,I don't mind suffering for these few days and enjoy my holidays to the max!

Yes,hibernation is now switched ON !

Good luck in your studies/exams/tests/quiz/assignment ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}