Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, November 20, 2011 @ 4:07 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
It is raining heavily in my current surroundings now.Not much difference to me as this place has been raining everyday..Ah,my weekends so far was spent doing assignments and it is not finished yet though.I still have 3 more to go...

I am currently doing an assignment with the title Workplace Diversity.I will need to write around 2500 words on this topic.When I first saw the title,I thought,"This is an easy one.There are so many points to talk about in this topic!". I said that happily while thinking that I might even have more than the required amount of words.
So, I started doing the assignment.Actually,I started a long time ago.More on just finding for some points and articles. I have done it but I only have 1850 words!! I was shocked as I felt as if I have written like more than 3000 words!
I still need more words so I did try lengthening my existing points and now it is standing at 1970 words.Great,now I still need more words..
*sigh* I never knew that getting 2500 words is that difficult.I guess it depends on the topic you get as well.I am still in the lengthening process.I hope to at least reach 2200 words..Actually,my essay including the reference page comes about 2210 words already.Wonder if should I stop...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}