Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, December 1, 2011 @ 2:26 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Finally 1st December arrives.Just another 30 days to go before the New Year,eh? I had just finished a test this morning.

We had a practice test last Tuesday which supposedly would help us prepare for today's test.That practice test had really easy questions which made me gain confidence for the real test.

So,I spent my morning sitting for my test. Yup,early in the morning at 8 o'clock morning. Some of you may still be sleeping while I was cracking my brain answering those dreadful questions. Yeah,they were dreadful and it was of a completely different level from the practice test given.
That was my expression when I first looked at the paper this morning. Worst still was the weightage of marks given for each question which was 10 MARKS per question!

It is either you know or you don't know..
It is either you get it right or wrong..
It is either you lose or gain 10 marks..
It is either you score high or low marks..
Really a huge impact on my test results right? Yes,it was rather hard for me to even submit my paper as I was still not so confident with my answers as to would I get the 10 marks full for each questions or not.I felt like not even handing in my paper! [laughs] I was starting to calculate my marks that time too. haha! After the test,all of us were still looking shocked of the kind of questions given. [laughs]

We can never know what would happen in the future. Let's hope that my lecturer will be in a generous mood when marking them. Might as well enjoy now before I get that paper back!
Just don't know how to enjoy when my heart is still troubled by this matter..

Hope you guys had a better day than mine! Oh,do you know that next year is the year of the Dragon? Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}