Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, November 18, 2011 @ 6:48 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
It is now reaching towards the end of weekdays.I am happy that the end is reaching but I was unhappy as I was jotting do my 'to do' list for the weekends.

My weekends are gone! I will spending all day completing all of it as the due date for all of it falls next week.I can't afford to include the word 'play' in my list too.I guess I might even sleep late during the weekends too.Looks like I will have a hectic weekend,no? I feel like crying looking at my list now..

No,I shouldn't cry.Yes,I should attack all those workload! Get rid of them one by one till the end of battle! And I should never be discourage or less I'll lose! Looks like I am self motivating myself again.Yes,I know,I should stop typing and get started with my work now..Let the battle begins...Attack!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}